Alexa

GTrack

No-Minimum

no-minimum.com

LeadsLeap

Zubee Zone

Friday, February 16, 2018

Got Free Time!

Hello Readers,

As before I tried to obtain a little assistance with my site and startup. Well I have already started up and as we are Non-Profit so there is no income coming into this at all, this is strictly free/spare time work for me.

Now I know that everyone belongs to GPT's and other traffic exchanges that I do not belong to so I am willing to exchange referral for referral; meaning if you have a website that I do not belong to I will, in exchange for your signing up as my referral I will signup as yours.

I have to know what the site is, TE, GPT, Advertiser; etc. and I will need to check it out first... you can send me your referral link, some of the programs I belong to are advertised on my website and some are not as I am still building the site and updating it everyday.

Also, if there is anyone interested in assisting me with my research studies and participating as an AB Affiliates, Inc. affiliate, it is strictly a free/spare time volunteer/participant non-work opportunity.

Thank you
AB Affiliates, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Submission