Alexa

GTrack

No-Minimum

no-minimum.com

LeadsLeap

Zubee Zone

Thursday, January 20, 2011

AB Affiliates, Inc 2011

Good morning everyone,

As we all know I am rebuilding AB Affiliates, Inc. as we are in the process of moving everything to a new server as we speak. It takes time, as I want everything to be perfect and in order for my old and new fans/subscribers and visitors.

All other AB Affiliates, Inc sites and blogs are still up and running until further notice and the older sites and blogs will no longer continue to be updated. If I should decide to keep all of the older blogs and sites they will not be in use to the AB Affiliates, Inc Team, we will only work on the New AB Affiliates, Inc site.

The reason we are moving everything is because I have finally bought our domain and we are moving servers to the new domain as it is currently under construction. so I appreciate your time and patience.

Thank you from the AB Affiliates, Inc Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Submission