Alexa

GTrack

No-Minimum

no-minimum.com

LeadsLeap

Zubee Zone

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Tiring Week for AB Affiliates, Inc.

WOW!
There has been a lot of things needed to get done when still in the beginning stages of a business. In order to become successful the most you can do is believe in yourself.

Hello everyone this is Antonia and I just want to say that I have been working on the new site and trying to get everything set up so perfectly for you. I want this site to be just as successful as the old one. I appreciate all the visits and my small team for the effort that they have put in. Hopefully we can find someone who understands the purpose of AB Affiliates, Inc and that is honest enough to join our team.

Wow, I spent all day today with the little ones and I'm so tired I almost forgot to post.
I always remember before the deadline though. This was just a complimentory post. (J/K)

We have finished setting AB Affiliates, Inc up and we have everything in its place. It will become more lively once we receive requests for us to post your referral banners, links and ads.

The evaluation list will be posted within the next few days. Remember evaluation process takes as long as it takes for us to request payout (if it is a GPT site) and receive it, which depends on the site not AB Affiliates, Inc. Once a site has kept its promises and we have actually received pay, then we will make note of it on the site and that site will be posted on the approved page of the research site.

Thank you all for reading my blogs and visiting my sites, the old and new ones.

Thank you from Antonia- founder of AB Affiliates, Inc.
Visit AB Affiliates, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Submission