Alexa

GTrack

No-Minimum

no-minimum.com

LeadsLeap

Zubee Zone

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to AB Affiliates, Inc 2011

Welcome All to AB Affiliates, Inc 2011

This is A.B. and as usual Thank you to all my fans, visitors and subscribers of all my sites and blogs and thank you to my Partners Charkey's Para-Dice and Clyn.

As I have finally bought the domain and it is now undergoing construction. As I would like to collaborate with all my other sites and bring them together on my New site and get rid of the old ones. As I am doing that I am looking for someone who knows a little bit about what we have been doing for the past year and a half, to help me with my new site.

I am looking for a trustworthy person who has free-time to work with AB Affiliates, Inc.. Remember that we are a non-profit organization and I am not looking to hire anyone due to the fact that we do not make a profit in what we do and we are looking for someone only who is willing to learn and gain experience in consulting; research; marketing and advertising; and in many other areas.

I know that doesn't sound like something you want to do because you will not be getting paid, you know that's the same thing I said before I heard that I could have my own website. I was skeptical at first because I was spending money rather than making it, but as I saw that what I had developed helped people and that people were actually listening to what I had to say, it made me feel better. People starting writing me and asking questions about certain sites and rather or not I had made money off of the GPT sites.

I tell you it really feels good to help someone and not have to make empty promises in return like those other sites.

If you read a little bit about AB Affiliates, Inc on our websites and get to know us better then let me know what you think and if you are interested in helping out. I think that the more we progress and develop we can start to make money and maybe become a big business rather than a small internet organization.

So please everyone is welcome to view our sites and ask anything you like and maybe join us temp to perm even. Honest trustworthy people is what we are looking for, send us an EMail.

Research Site
Home Site

Remember the old sites and blogs will be deleted as the new site is more developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Submission